Since the Law No. 6493 on Payment and Securities Settlement Systems, Payment Services and Electronic Money Institutions, the relevant Regulation and CommuniquÃ©, which regulates the establishment and activities of payment and electronic money companies, many companies have obtained payment institution or electronic money institution licenses. These companies face a number of legal problems while carrying out their activities.
Our company provides advantageous solutions to the legal problems faced by organizations licensed in the fields of payment services and electronic money issuance, and ensures that these companies are protected from financial and legal risks.
In this context, the consultancy services we offer;
- Compliance with obligations to start operations and restrictions on operations
- Examining the situation of the developed products and services against the legislation and presenting alternative solutions
- Examining the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control and risk management units
- Investigation of compliance with know your customer and suspicious transaction reporting obligations
- Customer, agency, cooperation, outsourcing, etc. preparation of contracts or examination of the compliance of existing contracts with legislation
- Legislative information support to company executives and personnel
- Roadmap to be followed for companies operating unlicensed
- Legal support regarding administrative fines to be applied within the scope of the legislation and/or judicial investigations to be conducted
Note: Please see our â€œFinancial Institution License Application Servicesâ€ page for our consultancy services regarding Payment Institution or Electronic Money Institution license applications to be made within the scope of Law No. 6493.