The legal status of virtual currencies in Turkey, which is growing at a dizzying pace and in high demand in the world and in Turkey, is still very controversial. Although payment services and electronic money market are regulated by the Law No. 6493 on Payment and Securities Settlement Systems, Payment Services and Electronic Money Institutions, virtual currencies are not included in the scope of this regulation. Many investors, on the one hand, want to invest in virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, NEM, Monero, etc.), however, they are afraid of the consequences that may arise due to legal uncertainty. Although the purchase and sale of virtual currency is not prohibited in Turkey, there is a need for a well-designed contractual framework to protect the rights of the parties involved in such a transaction and to eliminate the risk of administrative and/or judicial sanctions.
In this context, the services offered by our company;
- Preparation and examination of contracts (English-Turkish) regarding the purchase and sale of virtual currency
- Giving information about the place of virtual money in the Turkish legal system
- Possible profits and risks of virtual currency investments
- Techniques to prevent or reduce risk
- Consulting on Blockchain Technology
- Virtual money investment consultancy